Ms Eva Kuhn
Derendorfer Straße 80
40479 Düsseldorf /Email: email@example.com
Tax number: 103/5127/2932
General Terms and Conditions as of May 2018
These general terms and conditions (GTC) are the basis of all business relationships between Eva Kuhn (hereinafter referred to as Anchoreve) and her customers. They apply exclusively. Changes to the terms and conditions can be made without prior notice.
- Stock availability: Despite our greatest efforts to keep the website up to date, it is possible that certain articles are not available in the specified format (motif, size, color).
- Conclusion of contract: By submitting an order to Anchoreve, the customer makes a purchase offer. The customer will receive an order confirmation by email. The contract with Anchoreve is concluded when Anchoreve accepts this offer. Acceptance is subject to the availability of the goods or services ordered. If Anchoreve is unable to accept the customer’s offer, this will be communicated to the customer in electronic form. The contract can only be concluded with fully legally competent persons.
- Payment: There are several ways to pay at Anchoreve: by (a) bank transfer to our account (free of charge), by (b) PayPal (free of charge), or (c) credit card (free of charge). Customers are asked not to pay until they receive an order confirmation.
- Further information on PayPal » paypal.de – Email-address for PayPal-payments: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bank details for BACS transfers: Eva Kuhn – Bank: SSK Düsseldorf – Account: 17257148 – Sort code: 30050110 – IBAN: DE51300501100017257148 – BIC: DUSSDEDDXXX
- Delivery: Anchoreve will deliver the ordered goods to the address specified by the customer during the order process as soon as payment is received. Anchoreve reserves the right to make partial deliveries. Delivery takes place under the conditions stated under point . All risks and dangers concerning the shipment pass to the customer as soon as the goods are handed over by Anchoreve to the commissioned logistics company.
- Warranty for defects: We shall provide a warranty for defects to the goods in accordance with the statutory provisions.
- Right of cancellation: The following also applies to contracts with customers:
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the latest goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us – Ms Eva Kuhn, Derendorfer Straße 80, 40479 Düsseldorf / email: email@example.com – (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email) informing us of your decision to cancel this contract. You can use the model withdrawal form, but this is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication informing us that you are exercising your right to cancel before the cancellation period expires.
- Consequences of withdrawal: If you withdraw from this contract, we will refund all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of any additional costs that result from your choosing a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery we offer) immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. We will refund you using the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed with you otherwise; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this repayment. We reserve the right to refuse repayment until we have received the returned goods or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send off the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of the return.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to your handling of the goods in a way that is not necessary to check their nature, properties and functionality.
- Cancellation form: If you want to cancel the contract, you can fill out this form and send it to me: Download cancellation form
- Note on the packaging ordinance: According to the regulations of the packaging ordinance, we are obliged to take back packaging of our products that is not marked with a system of comprehensive disposal (such as the “Green Dot” of the Duales System Deutschland AG or the “RESY” symbol) and to ensure their reuse or disposal. For further clarification of the returns policy, please contact us in case of such products: Eva Kuhn, Derendorfer Straße 80, 40479 Düsseldorf.
- Validity of the terms and conditions: The ineffectiveness of individual provisions of these terms and conditions does not affect the effectiveness of the other clauses. The ineffective provision is replaced by one that comes closest to what was originally intended.